2.07.2008

Another favorite...


I had to post another of my favorite albums of all-time. I have always loved Sade. I used to groove to her love songs way before I had a love to apply them to. I had a hard time trying to pick which one to be my favorite. The Best of Sade solved my problem. I wore out that cd, playing it over and over again. And before that, I wore out Love Deluxe. At my sister's wedding, she had her bridesmaids walk down the aisle to "Kiss of Life". It was beautiful. I always thought Sade was a unique beauty, too. With that hair all slicked back and her exotic facial features. And that voice! Smooth as silk and sultry as all get-out. That is some perfect baby-making music right there!

1 comment:

  1. Fine taste. Its a toss-up between Diamond Life and Stronger Than Pride for me. On YouTube there's a 5 part Interview with Sade Adu right after the release of Love Deluxe that is interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover