2.10.2008

Hello phallus!

The chil'rens love to draw. With the exception of Noah, who prefers to draw with paint programs on the computer. But the rest of them, they've really hit their stride in the drawing department. They spend the majority of their time at the kitchen counter or in their playroom coloring and/or drawing. They will draw the minute they wake up, they will draw while eating breakfast and lunch, they will draw while watching cartoons, they will draw in the car on the way to church. They even draw on the wood frames of their bunkbeds. So when they're not glued to the PS2 or the trampoline or getting on my last good nerve, they are drawing.

Seeing them come up with really cool creations does this old mama's heart good. I always hoped that my children would inherit the art bug. I really think they have. Diego, well, he has filled notebook after notebook of characters and storylines. I have a hard time storing them all but I hate to throw them away. After cleaning up their room and moving some furniture around, I came across some of his drawings.

Very interesting.



This one caught my eye. Hmmmmmmm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover