2.04.2008

Love.Angel.Music.Baby


Yesterday afternoon, I went on a short excursion to Nordstroms with the homie Raquel to get her shoes stretched. Yes, you read that right. Apparently, Nordstrom will serenade with you a piano player, hook up your makeup courtesy of a man with nicer eyebrows than your own, tailor your pants, and stretch your shoes. I'm sure if you asked them to form fit your calzones, they would do that too. It's Nordstroms, yo.

Anyhoo, I got to try Gwen Stefani's new L, a L.A.M.B perfume. I loved it! I'm not much of a perfume person, I've had the same bottle of Clinique's Happy since 2001. Usually they end up all smelling the same to me. But this perfume smelled beautiful. It was really light, slightly floral and fruity. According to Fragrance X it features top notes of sparkling green freshness, leafy water hyacinth, white freesia, fresh pear and violet leaves; a heart of jasmine petals, rose, lily of the valley, sweet pea and orange blossom, and a drydown of frangipani blossom, peach skin, heliotrope flower and sensual musk. Ok then. All I know is it smelled lovely.

Smelled like the perfect spring perfume. Plus, the bottle is really cool and I thought it was marketing genius to spray samples on teal-colored paper in the shape of an old english L. Nice touch. For all us old schoolers out there, old english is always a good choice.

So when I got home, I shoved the L sample under Michael's nose so he could smell it for himself and get the hint (I want this perfume for my birthday). He takes a deep whiff, rolls his eyes into his head and he whispers, "Oh yeh. This is what Gwen must smell like. Mmmmmmm."

Filthy animal. After a jab to his gut, he assured me he was just playing and that he liked the perfume, too. But seriously, who does that?

It's bananas!

1 comment:

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover