4.18.2008

You gonna eat that?


I went to Cabin Sushi with my cousin Diana for lunch today. Mmmmmmm. I am still claiming it was my birthday last February so I can be taken out to lunch! I was too busy stuffing my face to stop and take a photo of us. But suffice it to say it was good, good, good! I do not let the fact that there is a sex shoppe next door deter me from some good sushi.

Off the top of my head, we had a volcano roll, a dynamite roll, spicy tuna rolls, mexican rolls, tempura rolls, caterpillar rolls, something with salmon, tuna and yellowtail. And of course your standard california rolls. Oh, then I can't forget the miso soup and vegetable tempura. We practically had to be rolled out of the place.

And I am proud of myself because I tried something new: green mussels. They were delicious! Usually I am sorta weary of chewy, fishy stuff but Diana told me it was good...and it was!

It was nice to get an afternoon away to eat some good food and hang out with a person that knows more things about you than probably anyone else (besides your husband). Even though we don't get to hang out as much as we'd like to, when we do get the chance, it's like old times. Thanks again, Diana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover