7.13.2008

so you think you can dance

I've been trying to get into the new season of So You Think You Can Dance. But I am a creature of habit...I still think of old routines and dancers from previous seasons. The ones that blew me away. The ones that left me with tears in my eyes because it was so beautiful and it spoke to me in a language that I understood.

These new kids...eh. It's taking a minute for me to get used to them. It's one of those shows that I can watch with the chil'rens, which I really enjoy. My girls just spend the entire hour running around and dancing and kicking their legs and calling out to me, "Look at me, mama! Look at me, I'm dancing!"

There have been many routines that have touched me and that have been really entertaining. But these three were the ones that stand out because of their simple beauty and creativity.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover