8.06.2008

Just poppin' my collar


Holler at your girl...I got a little blurb about my Frida paintings in the District Weekly of Long Beach. The article is called "Your Own Personal Frida" by Theo Douglas. Check it out. I thought it was very cool. He did make a little boo-boo in that he said La Beach Bunny Frida was wearing sunglasses and she wasn't. Not that I'm complaining or anything like that. Heh.

Of all the beautiful pieces in the show that he could have wrote about, he chose to discuss all three of my paintings. Very, very cool. I am relieved that he saw the humor in them, as well.

I'll admit, I got a little misty.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations again! That is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pop that collar mujer! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've enjoyed watching the development of your art (and trying to save it from your daughter!). Congratulations on seeing the pieces from inception to realization, and generating attention. Whatever the artistic medium - this isn't an easy feat.

    ReplyDelete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover