8.17.2008

Never eat yellow snow and never drink yellow water from a Dasani bottle

I saw this bottle on my kitchen counter. I was a bit worried. It could be something as harmless as some apple juice or iced tea...or it could be a big old bottle of pee. With all these boys on the loose (their father included), one just never knows. I've found the cup I use to rinse my daughter's hair in the bathtub filled with pee...the next morning, mind you.

It wasn't pretty.

The chil'rens don't normally put juice in water bottles, so I was a bit perturbed. But I had to do it. I had to sniff it. Cuz if it was pee...well, you know, I couldn't leave a bottle of pee on my kitchen counter, now could I?

But if it was pee...dude, I would be seriously pissed off. I'd be choppin' off some heads in about ten seconds. So I gingerly unscrewed the cap. Slowly put it to my nose.

Apple juice.

Dear Lawd! Whew. That was a close one.

And as I was ready to publish this, the thought occured to me that I didn't have to sniff the stupid bottle at all, I could have just threw it in the trash...but what fun would that have been? Heh.

1 comment:

  1. I was preparing to be completely grossed out. Thank God it was juice!

    ReplyDelete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover