9.26.2008

Words of wisdom on our way to Disneyland


We always take the same street when we go to Disneylandia. The backstreets, if you will. There is a huge marquee sign that belongs to Ganahl Lumber. Each time we pass, I crack up at all the interesting sayings they put up.

This was the gem from last week:

In forty years there will be thousands of old ladies walking around with tattoos. Ewwwwww.

Heh.

And while I laughed, the thought occurred to me that I did not take into consideration what I would look like as a old chick, with this tattoo on my wrist. Hmmmm. By that time, everything is going to be soft and wrinkled and saggy--what's a little bit of ink going to matter? At least I won't have stars or tribal bands around my arm or a tramp stamp on my wrinkled behind. I think tattoo placement is just as important as content. Either way, it should be interesting.

Not only will there be old ladies with tattoos...here in SoCal, there will be old ladies with perky boobs, orange skin, fake hair and jewelry in their bellybuttons. Now that's reason to ewwwwwww.

4 comments:

  1. That picture was nasty.. :) gag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss that sign! Those are the little things I miss. :) H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:16 PM

    Dee,
    We went to disneyland 2 Friday's ago and read the same sign. Danny and I were laughing our booties off. hehehe!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why my tattoo is on my back. I can cover it whenever I want. But by time it's saggy I will be more worried about chewing food and being able to remain active, than what people think of my tattoo.

    ReplyDelete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover