A testimony to the craziness of my multi-tasking ability. This is what I was juggling for a couple of hours this afternoon. Literally, I was running from one thing to the next, like a pinball. I gotta know, why am I still such a fat ass?
- I began cooking some chicken breasts to throw into a salad later on, then I got creative and threw in some garlic and mushrooms...
- while those were cooking, threw some homemade pizza on whole wheat pita in the oven for lunch,
- then I started boiling some pasta to make macaroni and cheese for those who didn't want pizza on whole wheat...
- then I figured, if the oven is on, I might as well cook this batch of brownie mix we got for christmas that's been sitting on my counter in a stocking and getting on my last nerve
- all the while, popping into the garage to fold towels to get them out of the way
- because I was washing my son's duvet,
- in between this, sweeping/mopping...
- after I folded a few towels, some blogging
- and composing e-mails
- then putting away laundry
- while I yelled at Xixi to get her to wear her black leggings (..."but I don't wanna wear yeggings! I wanna wear my jeeeeeeeans!")
- running back and forth to the kitchen to watch my chicken/mushrooms/macaroni/pizza/brownie mix
- refereeing squabbles over my shoulder
- threatening death or some sort of torturous punishment (!)
- folding more towels
- informing Noah, for the tenth time that day, that no he cannot go to his friends house to make YouTube videos so STOP ASKING!
- oh shoot, my chicken's burning!
- and finally, contemplating that I either need some Ritalin...or a Xanax..or an appetite suppressant cuz those brownies are done and they are lookin' awfully tasty.
And this pretty much sums up my life...and my brain, on a daily basis.