2.19.2009

Finally found my mojo.

Just a lil somethin' somethin' that I've been working on for my friend Joe. Remember, he hooked me up with a tattoo, now I have to finish my part of the bargain. I know, I know. Finally. Six months later. I hate to say it, but, when you don't have the mojo, you just don't have the mojo. And I've been sitting here for the past six months going, what in the world should I paint for Joe? See? No mojo. But then I got this idea after working on a project with my kids. It's a simple decoupage technique, using a photo of Joe that I changed to black and white, turned up the contrast and posterized it. Then I decoupaged it four times onto a piece of wood. These are two of the quadrants.

I love you Joe, but I don't wanna have to see your face for another twenty years or so!

Heh.

Twenty years or until its time for you to do another tattoo for me.




2 comments:

  1. I want to be your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice painting. But for the record, I still don't have it. It is the everlasting painting from hell. Why am I on fire burning in an eternal flame? Where does one get that kind of "Mojo?"

    ReplyDelete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover