3.17.2009

Proud Parent of an Artist...where is my bumper sticker?


Can I just take a few moments to brag on my boy? This is Solomon's second semester taking my art class, and I have to say, this little dude blows me away with his creativity.

Yeh, yeh, I guess you could say I am a little biased, but come on. He had no help from me on this Frank Stella project. Well, I actually did help handle the hot glue gun, but other than that, it's all him. And the fact that he is just eight years old is mind-boggling. What kind of art will be be creating when he is a young adult?

It just makes me swell up with pride when I see the chil'rens express themselves creatively. There is no questioning, no doubt, no hesitancy, no presumptions...just their creative energy out for the world to see. Aww, to be a child once again.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:13 AM

    Thats my little graffiti artist in the making.

    ReplyDelete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover