3.03.2009

The way to a woman's heart...


Who doesn't love decadent dark chocolate?


Louis Vuitton? Heck yes.


Oh honey, you shouldn't have!



Vans!! Awwww yeah. Oh wait. I guess that's just me.

But if you really, really want to impress me, dazzle me, take me to the stars and back....buy me a set of these bad boys.





Now that's what I'm talking about.

I've been working with an inferior washer and dryer set for about two years now. What you don't understand is, with a family of six chil'rens and a husband who likes to put on a pair of sweats to turn on the sprinklers and then put said sweats in the hamper...a functional washer and dryer is vital for sanity. But when my dryer took a dump and I couldn't afford to replace it, I worked with what I had, hanging towels on a clothesline ("Mama! These towels are scratchy!"), and sometimes running the dryer for two cycles or however long it took to get it dry. More often than not, the clothes were still damp and ended up smelling funky. And then I'd have to wash them all over again, not really confident that they would dry properly and not end up smelling funky again. Too make a long story short, it sucked.

But now, I am happy. I am a washin', dryin' fool.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover