10.19.2009

That's just the way we roll.



We took the chil'rens to the Getty in L.A. last week on a field trip. What a beautiful place. The views overlooking the city from the museum were amazing. We spent a long time out in the garden area. The chil'rens loved all the plants and little trails they had. They had a lush, green grassy area where people were eating sack lunches and napping in the sunlight.

Well, Michael decided it was a perfect spot for the chil'rens to roll down the hill. You should have heard how loud they were. All I could do was stand there and smile...yes, I'm responsible for these little people AND their dad...and roll the camera.

4 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! I haven't rolled down a hill in years. Probably couldn't now.

    Yes, you are responsible for those wee ones and their dad. Doesn't it feel good? Stand proud, PearMama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Getty Center its awesome i've been to it like almost a dozen times in the last 10 yrs and i still have not seen everything.
    I remember when i live in NYC in the late 90's and going to see the documentary of the making of the place- Concert of Wills

    http://www.getty.edu/bookstore/titles/concert.html

    Its even better at night- the garden and views.

    I love El Lay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi1:29 PM

    I have been reading your blog for quite some time, but I don't think I have ever "heard" your voice. It's nice to put a voice with the words that I read. You should post more videos.
    Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done the same thing. It was so much fun. Granted, I was not a child, I was an adult. :D

    ReplyDelete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover