2.18.2011

Only in San Francisco

Last week, I had the pleasure of making the trip up to San Francisco to meet up with the rest of the Babycenter bloggers, as well as to visit Babycenter's headquarters.

What an amazing trip.

It was such a pleasure to meet all of the bloggers. And I love San Francisco! What a great city. I fell in love with this place back in '09, when I came to visit and see Frida Kahlo's show at SFMOMA.

San Francisco has an amazing vibe all its own.



The Bay Bridge, near the Ferry Building. We stayed at a hotel right across from here.

A wall of family pics from Babycenter's headquarters. I am so going to steal this idea!

We ate lunch here the first day we landed. Oh em gee. The steamed pork bun was to die for.

It was so cool to finally be here and meet people I only know through emails!

Our room was simple and elegant.

We ate this delicious eggplant dish at Andalu

The food just kept coming and coming. The tuna tartar was unbelievable.

Michael was the man with the camera for the entire trip.

Buildings.

San Francisco skyline.

We had dinner at Tyler Florence's Wayfare Tavern

And yup, that is the Tyler Florence. It was really cool and the food....well, I'm still fantasizing about the food. Forget Tyler Florence, I'm dreaming about those bacon-wrapped dates!

Salud.
Enjoying SF's public transportation.

Me, on a quick break between important blogger business.
Love.

Chinatown. We braved walking up and down those hills. And now my TOMS stink. Oh well, I had so much fun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover