2.14.2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day to you, my friends. Or, Happy Single Awareness day. Either way, today is about love, right?

 If you want to see the latest Swoon-worthy Heart Ideas around the interwebz in honor of Valentine's Day, head over to Babycenter Blog where I put together a really cool list of heart swag. By the way, we're recreating that awesome heart walkway with the chil'rens today.

But that's not all. The love just keeps pouring in.

I'm also blogging over at Mamiverse today. Check out my list of the Top 10 Most Romantic Movies. It's my own personal list but not the list. Still, I breathe fire on any list that includes Pretty Woman and The Titanic. I've shared the list here before, but I went ahead and added my favorite sappy quote from each movie.

Happy heart day! Make sure you follow me on Pinterest, where I have a freaking awesome And Hearts... board full of hearts. Like, seriously. Go...follow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover