2.06.2012

Why I love to create

I visited the CHA Winter 2012 show in Anaheim, CA just last week, on my quest to find a strong Latina presence amidst all of the crafters for Mamiverse. It was an amazing time meeting new people, trying new products, crafting, drooling over fantastical markers and enjoying all of my old fave products too.

Me and Jesh hanging out at Kathy's awesome glitter wall.


We got to hang out with Kathy from Diary of a Crafty Chica and Maya from Maya in the Moment over at the iLovetoCreate booth, which was completely colorful and inspiring. If you check out this next Threadbanger video, you will catch me answering the very important question of:

Why do you love to create?




Did you also catch my baby bro Jeshua from BoifromIpanema? We had a blast, I can't wait until next year!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover