11.23.2012

21 Uses for Coconut Oil

After the turkey orgy last night, I rolled myself out of bed this morning looking just like Ursula when she turned back into a giant, fabulous drag-queen octopus at the Prince's wedding in The Little Mermaid and wrote a post about the many uses of miraculous coconut oil.

I use it but I don't think I use it enough. I'm about to go all crazy crunchy granola and start using this stuff for everything--makeup remover, oil pulling, hair conditioner, eczema soother, energy booster, metabolism starter, and heartburn killer. to name a few. I'll let you know how it goes.

Until then, head over to BabyCenter and check out my latest post: 21 Mom and Baby-Friendly Uses for Coconut Oil. I just wish I would've tried these remedies out when the chil'rens were little. Lord already knows I used to be a mad scientist in the kitchen, creating lotions and creams and concoctions for our health. This would've been so convenient.

Pass this along to your barefoot and pregnant friends. Peace and love, ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. I loved that post on Babycenter! I am a huge fan of coconut oil and I honestly didn't know it was good for SO many things. In fact, I loved it so much that I wrote about it on my blog as well. Hope you don't mind :) Keep up the good work!

    Regards from snowy Iceland :)

    ReplyDelete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover