11.27.2012

The Perfect Christmas gift: Painted TOMS

You need a pair of these.

Christmas is right around the corner. 28 days and counting.

Eeek.

I almost never have early inspiration for Christmas gifts. This is usually how it goes:

Me: Hmmmm. It's December 22nd...I should probably go shopping...what to do...what to buy...oh, I know! Let's make crafts! Proceed to not sleep until December 25th.

Let's do something different this year, guys. First, let's shop for hand-crafted items because they are so much more heartfelt and unique. Not to mention, much cooler.  And second, since last Saturday was Small Business Saturday, buy something from a mom and pop shop. Support those businesses that are trying to make it in this economy. We are trying to feed our baybays, ya'll!



That said, if anyone is interested in a pair of custom-painted shoes--TOMS, Converse, Vans, whatever tickles your pickle, send me an email and we can work out the deets.

Or, head over to my Etsy shop, where you can find all the information you need to buy yourself, or someone you love, an amazing Christmas gift, painted by ME (or my husband, depending on how sleep-deprived I am!). It's a win-win situation, if you ask me.


xoxo,
Denise





No comments:

Post a Comment

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover