1.23.2013

I will Cre8time for...the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show 2013

"I will Cre8time for...inspiring others!"
January always means crafty good times at the annual CHA conference here in Southern California. I love to go and walk the floor of this conference and take a peek at all of the new products coming out in the crafting world, as well as meeting craft celebrities like Mark Montano, Cathie Filian and Steve Piacenza, Margo Potter, Jaderbomb, Glitter N Glue, Heather from Dollar Store Crafts and the Crafty Chica (of course!) to name a few.

Me and Boifromipanema got to hang out with our friends at the iLovetoCreate booth, grooving alongside their tie dye van and sharing what we'll Cre8time for (check out the video below to learn more).

The best part of CHA? Meeting, in real life, the creative people that have shared so many DIY projects, video tutorials, craft hauls and crafty goodness on the interwebs. Also, the cool make and takes at each booth. Oh, and the swag never hurt nobody either.

Some of my favorite pics of the conference.


Thanks to Marvy, DecoArt, iLovetoCreate and Plaid for the photo ops.
Wondering why we have written messages on the palm of our hands? Tune in to this video by Cre8time.

2 comments:

  1. I loved all of your Instagram uploads when you were at CHA! I need a post about the SWAG!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great reminder! I love all the pics of your time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover