2.08.2013

Fangirl Fridays | Valentine's Day Edition

There are so many cute ideas for Valentine's Day floating around the web that you'd really have to be living under a rock if you didn't get the hint and make something special happen on February 14th.

I mean, really. Get it together, you lazy bum.

Let's follow the fine examples of these next few bloggers, who give me life on this Fangirl Friday.

Yusssss.

It is no secret that I love me some Crafty Chica! I had my fangirl moment a while back but now I call this inspirational woman my friend and that is so awesome.

When I saw her latest project, Resin-Coated Candy Jewelry, I fell in love. How freaking cute. Kathy has the best ideas! She is one of the most resourceful women I know, with more creativity in her little toe that most of us will ever know. She can take a simple item and turn it into something amazing.  That is truly a gift, in my humble opinion.

I know where I'm gonna be on February 15th--snatching up all the boxes of clearance V-day candy!



I had the chance to meet Nicole from Presley's Pantry last year. When she described her webisodes as "part PeeWee's Playhouse and part H.R Pufnstuf" you know I was hooked.

Maya and Xixi fangirl Nicole, too. Anyone who will dress up as egg roll is cool people, in their book.

Check out her latest, where she goes all mad scientist on a bundt pan of Salted Cajeta Chocolate Flan, just in time for Valentine's Day.


Oh, I've been fangirling Tess Munster for like...ever. She is like a plus-size Lana del Rey-- just more gorgeous and plush.  She's been on this road to self-acceptance and I can totally admire the fact that she's finally in love with her body.

I love to see young women who finally get it. Life is too short to hate the body God gave you.

She is rocking this sexy black dress and updo, which would be perf for a Valentine's dinner date.

Tess started a body positive movement with her hashtag, #effyourbeautystandards. It's now reached over 10,000 photos on Instagram alone! High five, Madame Munster.



I don't know exactly what it is that drives people insane about Jess Craig from IROCKSOWHAT but I got love for this white girl.

Her blog is creative and I like her style.

She shares her day-to-day adventures with her son Wyatt, and she designs some cool stuff.

What's not to like?

For all you Chipotle lovers, she's offering a free Burrito Love printable. Which reminds me--I've never eaten a burrito at Chipotle. Gasp.

I'm a bowl person all the way. Mmmm.


Happy Fangirl Friday, ya'll.  #fistbump

2 comments:

  1. I want resin-coated candy!!!!!! Love Jess too - she's one of the few bloggers I like lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including me in this round-up. Tell the littles dressing up as an EggRoll is A-okay in my book too. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover