2.15.2013

Fangirl Fridays


¡Hola! friends. I've got the last of the heart stuff outta my system, just in time for Fangirl Fridays.

Whew.

Those hearts were chasing me down the street in my dreams. They had teeth and they clicked just like the keyboard on my Mac.

ADM!

Today's first Fangirl Friday pick is Cha Cha Covers. I discovered her on Instagram and I fell in love with her cool nail decals.

And get this...I don't even paint my nails.

But I aspire to. I want to be that cute, hipster chick with kewl nails. Frida, Morrissey, Virgin Mary, David Bowie, Selena, and calaveras--swoon. Cha Cha covers, me love you long time.

Check out Cha Cha Covers on Etsy.


I've been fangirling Carlos Whittaker and his blog Ragamuffin Soul since Pearmama was just a twinkle in my eye. Carlos blogs about his family, his ministry, his music and his faith. I know Carlos in real life because we used to attend the same church. Now I just fangirl him and his beautiful family all the way in the deep south of Tennessee. Or is it Georgia? I don't know I can't keep up with the Whittakers.

I love their authenticity and the way they live with eternity in mind. 


I am a fool for Oh, hello friend. The scrumptious design, the vintage stuff, the diy's and the genuine sweetness that emanates from the gal who runs the blog, Danni.

They recently opened up a brick and mortar store in Fullerton, CA which I totally plan on visiting. I love to see creative bloggers doing what they love to do and finding their niche.

It gives me hope that maybe when I figure out what I was meant to do in life...I'll be able to do it.




I've long been a fan of plus size bloggers. In fact, I credit them for encouraging me to enjoy dressing my plus size body. Because of them, I know the best places to shop, I can see what looks good on a body that looks similar to mine and bottom line, these girls know how to werk.

I've been fangirling Jay Miranda ever since she ran her blog under the name Fatshionable. What I love about her is she looks just like my bff. She reminds me so much of my bff when she was young that it automatically enamored me to her.

One big (read:huge) difference between Jay Miranda and my bff is...Jay Miranda buys Agent Provocateur, MuiMui, Valentino, Louboutin, Manolos and Josie Marant. And my bff...does not. She may be way beyond my price point, but I still love Jay!

Hope you enjoyed today's Fangirl Friday.

K thanks, bye.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover