2.26.2013

Tales of a Font Hoe: 17 Favorite Fonts



I like fonts.

Fonts are my thing.

I'm somewhat of a font hoe. I'm always on the prowl, looking for fonts that I like. Web design blogs. Crafty blogs. DIY blogs. If I see a font I like, I'll hunt it down to the ends of the Earth, until I find it.

Then I'm like, yesssssss.

So you see, I'm sort of obsessed. A huge part of blogging, designing and doing diy posts is I get to play with fonts. Crazy thing is, I've downloaded a bunch of them but some I never even use. But you never know.

I just may need that Little Snorlax.

A perfect occasion will come up and I'll be ready, Little Snorlax on hand. Until then, enjoy a few of my favorite fonts. Just click on the link of your favorite font and you can download from there.

 Yay. *cheerleader leg kick*




You are welcome. ♥

6 comments:

  1. OMG I die!Font hoe! lol well in that case can i be a member of your group because i hoard fonts ova here! I love the picks going to check some out for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both, girlie! LOVE them. Can spend HOURS on font websites. Ridic.

    I just recently purchased a book called "Just My Type" - "A book about fonts." - I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, but I'm super excited for it. (See how pathetic I am?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to introduce you to a term used in the world of lettering. "Type" this is the word used to describe a font. The word font is a PC term.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh but "Type Hoe" doesn't have the same ring to it!

      Delete
    2. A Type Hoe sounds like a Secretary.

      Delete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover