2.11.2013

Valentine's Day Printable: Love One Another

I remember Valentine's Day from a young girl's perspective. I took great pains to write out all of my little pink cards emblazoned with hearts in my best penmanship, gathering my candy hearts and Hershey's Kisses. I always saved a special Valentine for the cute boy in my class. I had sweaty palms and flushed cheeks, hoping I would get at least one special Valentine back.

At home, I would dump the spoils on my bed, excitedly sorting through the cards and the candy.

This semester my kids attend the learning center at a new charter school. One hundred Valentine's per family is a tall order. Yes, I could easily run to the Dollar Store and grab some random Valentine's Day cards but that wouldn't be any fun, now would it?

I worked on a new project over the weekend, and I had leftover heart stamps that I didn't want to go to waste.

So I went kind of stamp crazy. Sue me.
YES ma'am, that is a potato stamp. More on making potato stamps tomorrow!

I had my girls cut them out with decorative edge scissors and I hand wrote a special message from the book of John 13:34.

    Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love another.

That is some good stuff, right?


Hey guys, I'm feeling all mushy and whatnot so I thought I'd offer my readers their very own Valentine's Day cards for kids (and you!). The hearts are all unique because they are hand-drawn by me.

Love.
For your free Love One Another printable, just go here.

Remember, it's for personal use only. Please don't sell it to Hallmark or anything like that. That would suck. Well, it would actually be kind of cool but you know what I'm saying.

Enjoy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover