3.20.2013

Time for the Craftcation Conference 2013

Tonight I am burning the midnight oil and packing my things for the Craftcation Conference in Ventura, CA. What's Craftcation?

From their site: Craftcation is a four-day indie business & DIY conference with top industry professionals leading attendees in workshops, panel discussions and Q & A sessions in business, art, craft and food.

Image source: Craftcation 2012


I'm excited.

One, I can't wait to blow this taco stand. I love the chil'rens but Lord knows I can use some time away. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that good stuff.

Two,  this will be a road trip with my dear friend Lizzy and Kathy the Crafty Chica. Yay!

And three, I'm really looking forward to being in the presence of really creative, crafty people who are living out their dreams of an artful life.  There will be so much to see and learn and so many cool people to meet.

And it's by the beach. What more can a chica ask for?

I'm armed with a stack of business cards and a smile.

I'll be live tweeting and Instagramming my time at Craftcation so make sure you follow me @pearmama on Twitter and @pearmama on Instagram for all the crafty action.

2 comments:

  1. Take me with you!!!!!!!! I'm gonna miss you boo! Have a great time and lots of pictures okay?! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! I love the Patchwork craft fair that those ladies put on. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover