5.02.2013

Have you tried this yet?


When I was in Miami for Hispanicize '13 last month, I had the pleasure of enjoying a luncheon with many of my fellow Latina bloggers on behalf of P&G (Proctor & Gamble). Their ¿Ya Probaste Esto?/ Have You Tried This Yet? campaign offered up a ton of great products that I happen to use on a daily basis.

While we munched on yummy wraps and kettle chips, celebrity stylist Irma Martinez shared the trends for spring and summer (by the way, black and white is everything this season, ya'll).


Irma also gave us styling tips for all body types. I'm a pear shape (no, really) but I'll be the first to admit that I've been known to buck the trend on what "looks good" for us pears. I wear what I like and I wear what feels good. Case in point, I found this awesome maxi dress at Target but whoa there, girlie.

It had stripes.



Those of us blessed with wide, child-bearing hips are always told to stay away from stripes. I bought it anyway and I think it looks rather fab. Perf for summer.

I bought this maxi with the Target gift card I got from P&G.
When I returned from Miami, P&G very generously sent me a big box of goodies. Let me just say, there was some seriously good stuff in there but what I appreciated most was the Tide Vivid White + BrightTM detergent and Boostthe Downy Shimmer Unstopables and the Downy InfusionsTM Honey Flower.


As a mom with a large family, my laundry regimen tends to be pretty bare bones. Washing laundry for eight people is no joke--buying fabric softener and detergent can get expensive in a hurry. But I liked the Unstopables so much I think I'm going to continue using them on my own clothes, which I often wash separately because I hang dry everything (plus I don't want to mix my stuff with stinky teenage boy clothes). It made my load of maxi dresses smell amazing! The Tide Vivid White + BrightTM detergent and Boost is perfect for my boys and all of their skate and band tees.

There are so many more products in the box P&G sent and I can't wait to try it all--especially the Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo. Heh. Here is to a smooth, fresh-smelling, hair-free spring and summer! 

What about you? Have you tried this yet?




Disclosure: This is part of a compensated campaign with Latina Mom Bloggers and Procter &Gamble. However, all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover