12.28.2013

Three Kings Day: the grand finale of Disney ¡Viva Navidad! #disneyholidays

The holidays are always a magical time at the Disneyland parks and I'm happy to share that my mama decided to gift our family with annual passes to the park. She also gifted my siblings and their families, so my kids are over-the-moon excited that they can go to Disneyland with their cousins.

Yeh, my mama is pretty awesome.


The holiday festivities at the parks will be wrapping up soon, and I'm so glad we had the chance to experience it all last month when we stayed at the Disneyland Resort. All of the lovely winter festivities such as A Christmas Fantasy parade, World of Color's "Winter Dreams" and the Believe...in Holiday Magic fireworks made our visit so fun and memorable. You can read all about our time celebrating ¡Viva Navidad! on BabyCenter.

In fact, we loved it so much I had to go back with the rest of my family so we could experience ¡Viva Navidad! once again. I was so impressed and so touched by the inclusion of beloved Latino holiday traditions at the Disneyland parks that I brought my mom so she could see the parade herself and eat a tamale or two.



My mom is a tough audience, but I'm happy to say that she loved the ¡Viva Navidad! festivities.



The grand finale of Disney ¡Viva Navidad! will be the special celebration of Three Kings Day, Dia de los Reyes, on January 3 through 6, 2014 in Paradise Garden. They will even be offering Rosca de Reyes bread.

I'm sure it will be amazing. What a great way to end a such a lovely holiday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover