7.21.2014

No more "summer brain": 7 fun & educational titles on Netflix

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post as part of the Netflix Stream Team. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.

We are right in the middle of summer and all of the beach trips, late night BBQ's, swimming and sleeping in has given us "summer brain".  I don't know about you but when it's really hot out (we often have temps as high as 107 degrees in the summer), I like to keep my home dark and cool with the help of the a/c on full tilt. We watch movies on Netflix and stay cool, fool.

Here are a few titles from Netflix to help kickstart some brain activity -- if we're going to lounge around and watch movies, they might as well be educational, right? A few that caught my eye recently:

  1.  Lewis & Clark: Great Journey West
  2. Walking with Dinosaurs
  3. Secret Yellowstone
  4. Blackfish
  5. The Blue Planet
  6. When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions
  7. Food, Inc.


More family activities 

What's on your queue right now?

Get social with Netflix | Twitter | Facebook



Disclosure: This is a sponsored post as part of the Netflix Stream Team. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen Andy Goldsworthy : Rivers and Tides? Don't know if it's on Netflix live stream but anyone with an ounce of appreciation, or talent, for art will find it beautiful, inspiring and mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely check it out!

      Delete

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover